十大赌博网站官网入口很乐意帮助您准备签证面试! There are several options for visa interview practice including in-person meetings with Lane staff, 在线课程和与Lane合作伙伴的课程. 现在就安排一个签证准备环节!
第一步是申请在Lane学习并被完全录取. After that, you can request a visa interview prep session by writing to Carla Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org 申请签证面试准备课程.
- 根据美国法律, all applicants for nonimmigrant visas are viewed as intending immigrants until they can convince the consular officer that they are not. You must therefore be able to show that you have reasons for returning to your home country that are stronger than those for remaining in the United States.
- “Ties”to your home country是指把你和家乡联系在一起的东西, 国土, 或现居地(i.e., job, family, financial prospects that you own or will inherit, investments, etc).
- 如果你是未来的学生, the interviewing officer may ask about your specific intentions or promise of future employment, family or other relationships, 教育目标, 成绩, 长期计划, 以及你在本国的职业前景. 每个人的情况都不一样, 当然, 没有神奇的解释或单一的文件, 证书, 或信件, 哪一个可以保证签证发放.
- Anticipate that the interview will be conducted in English and not in your native language. One suggestion is to practice English conversation with a native speaker before the interview. 如果你来美国只是为了学习强化英语, be prepared to explain how English will be useful for you in your home country.
- 面试时不带父母或家庭成员. 领事官员想要采访的是你，不是你的家人. A negative impression is created if you are not prepared to speak on your own behalf. If you are a minor applying for a high school program and need your parents there in case there are questions, 例如, 对融资, 他们应该在候诊室等着.
- If you are not able to articulate the reasons you will study in a particular program in the United States, you may not succeed in convincing the consular officer that you are indeed planning to study, rather than to immigrate. You should also be able to explain how studying in the United States relates to your future professional career in your home country.
- 因为十大赌博网站官网入口收到了大量的申请, all consular officers are under considerable time pressure to conduct a quick and efficient interview. They must make a decision, 在很大程度上, on the impressions they form during the first minute or two of the interview. Consequently, what you say first and the initial impression you create are critical to your success. 回答警官的问题时要简明扼要.
6) Supplemental Documentation
- It should be clear at a glance to the consular officer what written documents you are presenting and what they signify. 冗长的书面解释不能快速阅读或评估. 记住，如果幸运的话，你将有2-3分钟的面试时间.
- Applicants from countries suffering economic problems or from countries where many students have remained in the United States as immigrants will have more difficulty getting visas. 统计, applicants from those countries are more likely to be asked about job opportunities at home after their study in the United States.
- 你来美国的主要目的应该是学习, 不是为了毕业前或毕业后的工作机会. 然而，许多学生在学习期间在校外工作, such employment is incidental to their main purpose of completing their US education.
- You must be able to clearly articulate your plan to return home at the end of your program. 如果你的配偶也在申请F-2签证, 请注意，F-2家属不能, 在任何情况下, 在美国工作. 如果问, be prepared to address what your spouse intends to do with his or her time while in the United States. 志愿工作和兼职上学是允许的活动.
- 如果你的配偶和孩子留在你的国家, 准备好说明在你离开的时候他们将如何养活自己. This can be an especially tricky area if you are the primary source of income for your family. If the consular officer gains the impression that your family members will need you to remit money from the United States in order to support themselves, 你的学生签证申请几乎肯定会被拒绝. 如果你的家人决定晚些时候和你在一起, it is helpful to have them apply at the same post where you applied for your visa.
不要和领事官员争论. 如果你的学生签证被拒, ask the officer for a list of documents he or she would suggest you bring in order to overcome the refusal, 试着把你被拒绝的原因写下来.
这份榜单是由国际教育工作者协会(NAFSA)编制的. NAFSA感谢Gerald A. 温斯迟先生., 1997, then a member of the Consular Issues Working Group, and a former U.S. Consular Officer in Mexico, 苏里南, 和荷兰, and Martha Wailes of Indiana University for their contributions to this document. NAFSA也感谢美国农业部的投入.S. 国务院.