十大赌博网站官网入口检查设备，供学生使用，以完成他们的课堂作业. When you start with equipment check out you only have access to a small amount of equipment. As you pass your classes and work toward graduation you will be taught how to use more and more equipment and after the in-class lessons, 设备将被释放，供您检查. 到节目结束的时候, you will have access to check out anything you need to complete your capstone projects.
Our hours change every term to align with the release times of the classes that use Equipment Checkout most frequently.
- 学生出借设备时负责核实, 收到设备后, 所有的项目都在工作秩序中.
- 设备必须完整地送回设备检查处, 处于完全运行状态, clean, 和未损坏的.
- 每件物品都有清单. 丢失库存清单将导致5美元的损失.00元更换罚款.
- The condition of the equipment will be assessed by the checkout staff at the time of the return. A grace period of 24 hours may be given to find and return any missing equipment or components.
- 设备预订可在退房时间亲自办理, 或者在你的学生账户建立后使用内部软件.
- Please contact the Equipment Checkout by email at least 24 hours in advance of the pick-up date if you must cancel a reservation.
- Consistent failure to pick up reserved equipment at the designated time may result in the suspension of checkout privileges.
- Students may request an extension of the checkout period for the equipment in their possession, 然而, 这些设备可能仍需要运来进行验证.
- 请求不能保证得到满足. 如果有问题的设备是由其他学生预订的, the request will be denied by ECO staff and failure to return on time will be considered a violation of these policies.
- 因学生无法控制的延误而短期延期, 比如公共交通延误, 可以授予. Such requests must be made to ECO Staff as soon as the delay is evident and before the equipment is considered late.
- 任何未按时归还的设备将被视为迟到. The Equipment Checkout staff will notify the student by email or by phone and the violation will be recorded.
- 如果在返回时发现设备缺少任何部件或项目, said component or item must be returned within 24 hours of the original return date, 否则将被视为违规.
- Any student who fails to return any equipment by its due date will be fined as follows:
- An additional $25 fine will be levied for each 7-day period the equipment remains overdue, and/or if the equipment is scheduled to go out to another student before it is returned.
- 如果学生在任何学期结束时有未付的罚款, 学生的大学账户将被冻结, 在罚款全部付清之前，禁止注册未来的课程.
- 不按时归还设备的学生, 滥用设备, or VIOLATE the policies contained in this document may be placed on probation for the duration of the term.
- Any single violation of these policies while on probation will result in the suspension of the student's checkout privileges for the remainder of that term OR LONGER.
- Students in violation of their probation may be placed on probation again for the subsequent term.
- 如果学生违反了他或她的第二次缓刑, 他或她的结帐特权可能被无限期地暂停.
- The student checking out equipment is solely responsible for the equipment so entrusted, 不管小组工作或任何其他用户.
- 如果设备丢失, 损坏的, 或者在学生持有期间被盗, he or she may be held responsible for the full amount of its replacement or repair costs.
- 如果学生的设备被偷了, he or she must file a report with the appropriate Police Department (and Public Safety if the event occurred on campus) within three (3) days of the theft and provide a copy of the police report to 媒体艺术.
- Any equipment returned 损坏的 will be assessed and documented by the Equipment Checkout staff and reported to the Department Dean for determination of repair or replacement costs. 该学生将负责所有费用.
- Failure of any student to pay replacement or repair costs will result in a financial hold on the student's college account, 在赔款支付之前不准上课. Extended failure to make restitution may result in the reporting of debt to collection agencies, 私家侦探, 警察部门, 或其他机构作为收取款项的一部分.
- 任何损失或损害的经济处罚都是分开的, 并将征收除, 逾期罚款由学生自行承担.
- A financial fee or penalty in contention may be brought to the Department Dean upon request.
- Students may not enter the equipment checkout room(s) at any time unless so instructed by the ECO Staff.
- Repeated Violation of the above rules and regulations can result in penalization up to and including temporary or permanent suspensions of check out privileges as determined by the ECO Staff.
- The student's agreement on the 媒体艺术 student account sign up form verifies that he or she understands and accepts as binding the above rules and regulations.