- You have the right to considerate, respectful care.
- You have the right to have us explain diseases, treatment, and results in an easy-to-understand way.
- You have the right to expect that all communications and records about your health care will be treated as confidential, 尊重法律要求.
- 你有权拒绝治疗, 法律允许的, 并被告知该行为的医疗后果.
- 您有权提出任何担忧或投诉, 不用担心, 关于您的医疗保健与您的提供者或工作人员.
- 不论种族，你都有权得到不受歧视的照顾, 信条, color, 宗教, 性别, 性别取向, 国家的起源, 残疾, 和年龄.
- 尊重和体谅你的医生、诊所工作人员和其他病人. 这包括不大喊大叫，威胁，诅咒，或任何形式的暴力.
- 提供完整的, 准确的, honest information about your health so that the staff can give you the best health care possible.
- 坚持你的护理计划, 包括后续预约, 实验室, 完成药物治疗. 确保你每次访问时都清楚地了解对方的期望, 治疗目标和未来计划.
- Let us know if you are unable to take your medicine or follow through with your care plan.
- Treat the staff and clients/patients in the Clinic without discrimination regardless of race, 信条, color, 宗教, 性别, 性别取向, 国籍或年龄.
- 积极参与你的医疗保健决策. This includes involving your family and/or other trusted adults in any aspect of care that you feel would benefit your care.
- Give us feedback so we can improve our services.
十大赌博网站官网入口接受支票, 现金, or offer the convenience of placing the charge on your Lane account where you can pay using a credit card.
It is very important to us to provide high quality care in a timely and efficient manner to all eligible LCC students and staff. It is difficult for us to meet this goal when patients repeatedly fail to keep scheduled appointments without notifying us. 十大赌博网站官网入口偶尔会理解, 不可预见的情况发生，使约会难以如期进行. In those instances we would very much appreciate, 只要有可能, 如果您需要取消或重新安排预约，请提前24小时通知您. Failure to notify us in advance means that your appointment time cannot be used for another patient. As a result someone who needs care may not be seen. Please be courteous to other patients and cancel your appointment rather than simply missing it. 如果你迟到10分钟，十大赌博网站官网入口可能会要求你重新安排你的约会.
We look forward to meeting your healthcare needs. If you have questions about this policy or other questions/concerns regarding the 廉航健康诊所, 请与健康诊所经理联系, 廉航健康诊所, (541) 463-5665.
如果你在校园里并且有医疗紧急情况，请拨打(541)463-5555. 如果你不在学校，请拨打911或向当地急诊科报告. LCC health clinic does not provide after hours medical care and does not respond to emergencies on campus.
The Lane 健康诊所 does not routinely provide excuses for students who miss class due to illness or injury. 建议学生通知他们的教师，他们不能上课.
The 健康诊所 encourages students to notify their faculty that they are ill or injured and unable to attend (and follow the directions provided by the faculty member on the course syllabus.) It is the purview of the faculty to determine when or if a student will be excused from class.
这一政策与十大赌博网站官网入口保密的承诺是一致的, 鼓励更合理地利用卫生保健资源, 支持老师和学生之间有意义的对话. Lane 健康诊所 encourages these conversations between faculty and students as a step toward adult independence and fits our mission of helping students become better consumers of health care resources and better stewards of their own health.
对学生来说，学会自我管理感冒是很重要的, 流感, 其他轻微疾病, 还有轻伤. 大多数这些简单的疾病或伤害不需要医疗护理. Legitimate reasons to stay home with viral illness include decreasing viral exposures to others in the college community and recuperation or when Public 健康 announces an epidemic/pandemic. 健康诊所 Providers have no special knowledge, 设备, 或者直觉告诉十大赌博网站官网入口学生需要离开多久, or what impact the illness makes on the student. 每个人的病情差别很大. Conversations between students and faculty should identify how the student can work around the illness to best continue their academic efforts and achievements.
It is the patient's responsibility to notify the 健康诊所 office by calling 541-463-5665 at least 24 hours in advance of their scheduled appointment.
If you miss three scheduled appointments within a 6-month time frame without notifying the office 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, 诊所将改变处理今后预约请求的方式. During the period after your third "no-call/no-show" appointment and for the next 180 days:
第一步:第三次“不打电话/不来”预约后的90天内, 病人只能通过“备用”预约就诊. This means that in order to receive treatment the patient will have to wait in the reception room of the 健康诊所 for an opening in a providers' schedule that day. 不能保证病人会在你的备用预约当天看到. Stand-by patients may have to return additional days until our schedule will accommodate the standby appointment. 此外，这次访问将是短暂的. We will not delay scheduled patients who show up on time in order to accommodate patients waiting on standby.
Step 2: For the next 90 days, patients will be allowed to schedule regular appointments again. 然而, 在这90天期间, any no-call/no-show appointments will result in the patient being immediately returned to standby appointments only status for another 90 days, 180天的周期又开始了.
The goal of this policy is to assure that the 健康诊所 providers are able to treat as many patients as possible each day. 这使十大赌博网站官网入口能够为所有符合条件的学生和员工提供最大的利益. By implementing this policy, we believe we honor patients who schedule and keep their appointments.