的 information provided is for students and sponsoring agencies authorized to pay educational expenses. To ensure all Sponsored billing request are processed in a timely manner Lane 社区 College has established the following guidelines. Please read carefully and review with your clients and staff who deal with any aspect of sponsored authorizations or payments. 下面的信息将提供定义, 好处, 需求, 形式, 书店的指控, 学生的权利和责任.
- A sponsored student is a student for whom a business or agency has initiated a contract with Lane 社区 College on behalf of the student to be billed for the student's educational expenses.
- A billing statement is generated to the agency for all sponsored students. 赞助商在每学期结束时收取费用.
- Sponsored covered charges appear as paid on student's accounts receivable billing statements
- A completed authorization form must be received in the 赞助的账户 office by the end of the first week of the term that the student is attending, 防止滞纳金被计入学生的账户. Sponsored students will be responsible for all late fees if the contract has not been received at the point that late fees are assessed.
- All required information must be completed and included on these 形式
- 只有在允许担保机构的情况下，学生才必须签署免责声明 接收财政援助奖励信息.
- 一旦收到并处理了授权, the agency may not refuse payment for authorized charges or cancel authorization.
- 如果学生在退课截止日期后退课, 该机构仍然负责不可退还的费用.
- All changes or modifications to authorizations must be in writing, and provided to Lane.
- 的 赞助机构的Excel电子表格 is recommended for sponsors with five or more students with dollar amounts or percentages up to a dollar amount for each category type. 如果“类别”不存在，输入“N/A”. 将此表格电邮至 email@example.com.
- 的 Authorization for Sponsored Agencies is recommended for sponsors with up to four students. 将此表格电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 联系 Follett bookstore about sponsored students charging books or supplies. Follett has a separate authorization system that will need to be used. 书店的电话号码是541-463-5256.
每周查看我的lane /ExpressLane账户. 如果学生收到帐单通知, notify the sponsoring agency immediately for a modification to authorization. If the authorization is not received prior to the student charging and the College's statement process has billed the student for incurred charges and accessed finance charges it is the student's responsibility to pay fees.
- Ensure Lane has received the Sponsored authorization before first student billing date.
- Provide the sponsor with information that will result in additional charges being authorized that were not previously covered by the authorization.
- Provide if required by Sponsors agency an itemization from Lane 书店 receipt of charges.
Lane is unable to accept authorizations if payment is contingent upon monitoring the following:
If these conditions are a requirement then another means of payment between the students and sponsor will need to be evaluated. 赞助机构在学期结束时收取费用. 票据一经收到即到期. 拖欠付款可能导致拒绝服务.